Endless beauty or duty?
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. A mother is loved unconditionally but is a father loved on basis of the conditions he provides to others? A father's love is the most under-rated love and it is my personal intention and goal to raise the spirits of everyone to love their fathers just as they love their mothers. A real man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. "Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father." The aim of every father is to be able to say this. A real man loves and respects his wife and is not only a good father but a man that his kids want to call 'Daddy.' What can I say about my father? He’s always been a good man – a hard worker, volunteer, churchgoer, encourager. But growing up, I thought I needed more from him – more hugs, more tenderness, more lets-sit-down-and-talk-about-our-feelings. I was angry, compared him to others, blamed some of my life choices on my perception that he wasn’t “there” enough. I'm sure this is what every child feels. It's our nature, isn't it? The best place to sleep is a mothers lap? It is true but this also is true that the best place to sleep and relax and feel safe are your father's shoulders. A father will take the burden of the whole family on his shoulders. He'll work day and night so that his family can sleep peacefully. He'll travel by train in the scorching heat of the sun just because he can send you in the car so that you'll don't have to face the same conditions as him. He'll try to save money at every point possible so that he can fulfil his wife's and children's dreams. There are all kinds of fathers, and yours may be a whole different story. But there is one thing they all share: No matter what their personalities, gifts, struggles, circumstances… every one of them is called to live God’s way. And when they do, their families are blessed, communities are strengthened, and a ripple effect of goodness happens in the world. Bringing up a child with healthy boundaries and godly discipline is no easy task. But even in the most frustrating moments, a loving father is called to be like Jesus – standing firm in the truth, yet grace-filled; never critical and demanding.
For me, my father is and always will be my hero. Maybe I don't say it enough But Dad I love you! I've seen you work hard and give me everything I wanted. My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. Not every father is wealthy(money) but every father, and I say this with utter pride, is rich by heart. The most important influence in my childhood was my father.
Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right. I appreciate your role in my life and I thank you for your presence in my life. To all those people who have lost their fathers, don't worry, You've got mum!! Yayyy! It is very rightly said that a baby needs both its mother and father. To everyone without a father, my intention is not to make you sad but it is to make you feel and maybe relive your present with your father's memory. I am deeply sorry for anyone who has lost their father. Your father deeply loved you and he still does I'm sure. You'll never walk alone because your father is always with you. And if your dad is no longer with you, there is surely another dad in your life – a husband, a relative, a friend
By Dev Barot.
Please note:- Please go to your father right now and appreciate his presence in your life. His efforts need to be recognized. Tell him you love him. Share this as much as possible please coz we need to make our fathers feel special.

this is so amazing๐ญ really a fathers need to be appreciated more. amazingly written
ReplyDelete๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteIts so damn good.
ReplyDeleteIt made me feel something which i never felt till now
Awesome write up
ReplyDeleteYou really brought years in my eyes
It was so heart touching
Father's love is truly incredible ����❤
Oh wow this is amazing ... It is so well written and of course realization for all of us how important fathers are ๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteSuch true lines!!! Wowww you express yourself so well๐
ReplyDeleteThis is your best article Dev....really liked it
ReplyDeleteDev Beta I Love you very very much , I am having tears in my eyes while reading this , very well writtened fact & truth from depth of your heart , I am very lucky to have you as my Son , I thank you very much for writing this article & understanding me , I thank God that he has sent you as my Son , you helped others to understand their Fathers love & feelings , for kids & family , I am proud of you my Son Dev , A day will come that world will say hey this is Dev's Father , I will be known due to you Beta
ReplyDelete