Skip to main content

Life of a girl

Life of a girl.


Let me start with a simple question. Firstly,  if you're a boy, what would you choose? Stay a boy? or be a girl? Secondly, if you're a girl, are you satisfied as a girl? or you'd like to be a boy. (Me being a boy) A friend of mine once asked me the same question and I said: "I'd like to go through the journey of being a girl!". Well according to what I've seen and observed, the answer to the first question(Question to the boys) is usually "I'm happy to be a boy and would prefer this over being a girl".(Not all but majority people replied with this). Mostly all girls, if not all, have at one point in their life thought about "Life would be so much better if I was a boy". So it narrows down to this, in both cases, being a boy is given higher priority but what about girls? What is the journey of being a girl? 1. Birth, 2. How to make dad proud? 3. How to make mom smile, 4. Whats this blood coming out of me? 5. Why don't my parents let me go out often? 6. Marriage, 7. How to make my family happy? 7. Death? Nah, this isn't right! Being a girl is a very difficult job but how do our parents and our friends manage to do it so skillfully? We as boys, don't understand the pain these girls go through. We make fun of them, we taunt, we treat them like they're inferior to us. But the reality is that they're none of those. Periods? Everyone month a girl struggles to survive in the pain. The cramps are unbearable and it feels like you just wanna leave everything and go away. The mood swings are rarely understood by some people. My personal opinion? Gods made girls have monthly periods because he knew that guys weren't strong enough to handle it. I believe girls are superheroes! Because who else could bleed for 5 days and not die?
Image result for period memes


 Waxing? The pain is intolerable. Valour is stability, not of arms and legs, but of courage and soul. Menstruation, Menopause, Mental breakdown. Notice how all women's problem start with men. A girl should be like a butterfly, beautiful to look at, difficult to catch. A girl is always told, "Sit properly, cross your legs, join your legs and sit, wear appropriate clothes." But is a boy ever told, "Be careful of what you look at, have respect for girls, make a girl feel safe"? Boys think of girls just like books, if the cover doesn't catch their eyes, they won't even bother to read what's inside. I really wish that there is not a day when the girls start to whistle on the road at boys passing by. I really hope that there isn't a day when girls will start rating guys. Because trust me, we can't handle that. We really can't and for the very same reason and even the girls don't deserve it. A girl will spend her whole life thinking that she doesn't fit in the society. She can't match up to everyone's standard. Having a smile on your face despite of all the pain and trauma? I really respect all the girls and I am so proud of all of them. I ask the same question again to the boys... Still, prefer being a boy? Or have you changed your mind? Mard ko dard nahi hota! par aurat ko toh hotana  haina? Unki madad (help) karo aur izzat (respect) karo. 
By Dev Barot.

Let's play a game. My question from above (The article) about being a girl or a boy, answer that. To answer you need to
1. State your gender
2. Choose from whether you'd want to prefer staying in your gender or change.
3. Explain why you chose that (Step 2)
Leave your answer in the comment section.



Please note:- I hope this article isnt offensive for anyone. I have no tried to degrade men but I have tried to uplift the role of women in our lives. 



Comments

  1. Too good bro.
    I am still thinking about the question you asked, it has made me get lost in my thoughts.
    Keep it up 👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too good
    Really touched my heart
    You respect girls so much
    And the question
    1. I m a girl
    2. I will always want to be a girl
    3. I m proud to be a girl
    Thanks for penning this down

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so wowow. So goodd shit. you understand thats so great. dont thank me btww. i love being a girl and want to stay that wayy����

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very well written....... It was so nice to read the article and especially the views coming from a boy...... Keep it up......I am a girl and all the reasons I am proud to be a girl are written in ur article .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo good and soo true. Beautifully penned down👌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this article is so true and deep.
    I am girl
    I would want to be a girl
    Because this article truly shows the reality of how proud it is to be a girl.
    Thank you so much for this it is superbbbb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing bro!!
    This is so well written
    I am just lost in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dev I respect your thoughts on the subject , very well written , the Society today & forever needs people like u to light their paths , Great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a boy your thoughts on girls is really incredible and you respect all girls that's a great thinking hope others also learn something from this article .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment