Skip to main content

India Meri Jaan


India Meri Jaan


India shaped my mind, anchored my identity, influenced my beliefs, and made me who I am. India matters to me and I would like to matter to India. There are a thousand problems in India but I still love it and that should be the mindset of everyone.  Go to Old Delhi, and look at the way they keep chickens there in the market. Hundreds of pale hens and brightly coloured roosters, stuffed tightly into wire-mesh cages. They see the organs of their brothers lying around them. They know they are next, yet they cannot rebel. They do not try to get out of the coop. The very same thing is done with humans in this country. Whether it is sports, technology or medicine, India is competitive in all kinds of fields but we choose to use foreign products. Why? Indian products are equally or in many cases way better than other products. The Indian army lives on the border every day and they protect us from so many stuff. They stay awake so that we can sleep peacefully. They live in harsh and cold conditions so that we can live a comfortable life. There are so many fake and plastic fans in India. India VS Pakistan or any other team for that matter, we support them as long as they win. If you can't support your team when it's losing, don't support it when it's winning. All Indians should realize the real meaning of being born in this country. There are some parts of the world that, once visited, get into your heart and won't go. For me, I didn't have to visit any place coz I have it all right here in India. India is such a place. When I first thought about it deeply, I was stunned by the richness of the land, by its lush beauty and exotic architecture, by its ability to overload the senses with the pure, concentrated intensity of its colours, smells, tastes, and sounds. It was as if all my life I had been seeing the world in black and white and, when brought face-to-face with India, experienced everything re-rendered in brilliant technicolour. That's the beauty of being an India. I want all people to be Indians first, Indians last and nothing else but Indians. We all wear western clothes every day but does anyone wear traditional? We don't, why? Because our mindset is such. If I wear this, people will judge me and make fun of me but why is it so harmful to wear our own country's traditional and meaningful clothes? India is a country where we have so many religions. India was and to some extent, still is, a nation where its citizens care more about their religious freedom than any other earthly possession. Give them food or not, it doesn’t matter to them, as long as they are allowed to practice their religion. But, take away their religion, they will fight until the last breath of their life. This needs to change. We have to stop discriminating on basis of caste and religion. The traditional Indian mind has been for centuries and still is, first religious, and then everything else. Why should anyone, in the name of caste, be considered lowly or be made to do a mean job?. If all in the country are given education, can there exist a caste for doing meaningful work? It is not because of the lack of education that those people are constrained to do contemptible work and are considered lowly?

Image result for india meri jaan


What I can do is tell you all the good things in India and then you can be proud but through this article, I told you both good and bad things about India now its for you to decide if you're a proud Indian or not. I can boldly say that "I am proud to be an Indian!❤️". Just sit back and think, you live in a country, with the second largest population in the world, and you're walking on the street and it suddenly hits you that, "Shit I live in India!". Its too rare but everyone should get the feel of it. You carry India in your heart if you're a true Indian. Are you a proud Indian?


"Dekho dekho ab chhaa gaya hai 
Aakash par ab Tiranga 
Bhare bhare man garv se 
Hai leahra gaya jab Tiranga"

By Dev Barot.

If you're a proud Indian, reply with a thumbs up in the comment section. Please do share and subscribe. Thank you!




Comments

  1. YAYAY. im proud to be an Indiannn❤️❤️ This is written so brilliantly. i appreciate your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm so proud to be an indian. Very well written 🤘🤘😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Dev I am so proud of you. You bring out the true patriotism which is required in every Indian. We should all be proud of our Trianga everyday and not try and adapt ourselves to the western outside world. Let’s look at the beauty of our own little world and stay ever ephemeral in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww Dev his is amazing❤️
    You made me more proud that yes I m an Indian 😌
    Keep writing ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proud to be an Indian ✌👌
    Well written keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. its amazingggggg
    brooo its bombbb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment